This job has closed. Click here for more jobs.
Administration Assistant - Maroochydore
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join us on a full-time basis, in our Maroochydore branch, due to an internal promotion. This role provides support of the highest standard to our dedicated branch team.
- Providing administrative support to members of the legal teams
- Typing, amending and production of documents
- Diary and travel management
- Handling telephone enquiries and occasionally liaising with clients
- General file management
- Processing of account requests, banking and archiving
- General office administration as required (including telephone calls, mail requirements, photocopying, filing, stationery requirements, office purchases etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in an administration focused role, preferably in a professional services environment, is essential
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and keen interest to learn
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Experience in a legal firm is highly favourable, but not essential for success
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment