Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Shine is fortunate to work with people across a range of personal litigation matters in 40+ offices nationwide. Delivering this message to the general public and so many potential clients is handled by our dynamic Marketing team who use commercial acumen, creativity and a strong work ethic to assist the growth of each of our practices. We are now seeking a talented Content Advisor, to join us in our Brisbane CBD based head office, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Team Leader, the Content Advisor is responsible for producing content for our websites and social media platforms, with the aim of improving brand awareness, educating the public on the work we do, increasing our sites’ visibility in search, and enhancing website user experience and conversion rates.
You’ll manage the creation and updating of content to ensure we have a regular publication schedule in a variety of formats, providing coverage of our work areas and topical media stories we are associated with. You’ll also manage external writers, and coordinate monthly content ‘sprints’ where we focus on content relating to a specific department.
You’ll work closely with the rest of the Digital Marketing team, including our SEO and Social Media Advisers, on strategies and tasks around content ideation and creation, ensuring content is produced within expected timeframes and to desired quality standards. Additionally, the role will provide support when required to our Internal Communications and Media Relations teams.
Experience across a variety of channels beyond written content such as infographics and interactives, video, and emails (eDMs), will be highly regarded. Given the reliance of social media on content, an understanding of social media platforms and processes, or the capability of gaining this understanding, is expected.
- A background in journalism, media, writing or production, with exposure to a variety of channels
- An enthusiastic, energetic approach with a demonstrated ability to get things done
- Digitally savvy, with the ability to pick up processes, emerging platforms, and produce content suitable for a variety of channels
- Outstanding writing and/or editing skills, with the ability to produce engaging, relevant, and accurate content
- Exceptional attention to detail – we operate in a regulated environment
- The ability to work with and influence a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Highly regarded:
- Experience managing a content calendar
- Exposure to video or podcast production
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application