Executive Assistant to the CFO and Company Secretary
Come and right wrong with us. Shine Lawyers is a non-traditional law firm committed to providing justice for our clients and standing up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professionals who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are proud to have a strong team of experienced professionals working in all corporate service functions from our Head Office in the Brisbane CBD. These teams work alongside the legal teams of Shine to progress and grow our practice via our 40+ offices across Australia. We now have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to the CFO and Company Secretary of Shine Lawyers to join us on a part-time basis (four days per week) to support the law firm with a difference.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for supporting and coordinating two dedicated and collaborative executives. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with our business leaders and truly impact business outcomes.
You’ll proactively coordinate diaries and travel management, with a focus on forward planning and schedule adherence, ensuring that all parties are provided with necessary information and agendas prior to meetings. You’ll ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly, managing to tight timelines.
You’ll have a truly proactive nature with the ability to suggest solutions, solve problems, and work to deadlines - acting as the CFO and Company Secretary’s representative to a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll be responsible for producing a variety of reports and documentation, including financial Powerpoint presentations, agendas and minutes for meetings, and proof reading items. You’ll also assist the Finance team as required with travel and meeting bookings, as well as ad hoc administration tasks.
This role is ideal for a friendly, down-to-earth administration professional, with exceptional stakeholder management skills, and a pleasant communication style, who undertakes all activities with a high level of discretion, confidentiality and poise.
- Demonstrated success as an Executive Assistant to a C-suite executive.
- Exposure to, and a thorough understanding of, the operational complexities of a publicly listed company, including stakeholder communications.
- Highly organised, proactive, with the ability to forward plan an executive’s requirements and ensure their adherence to schedule.
- Intermediate to advanced software skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with proficiency in reporting at a board level, and the professional presentation of such reports.
- A high level of numerical literacy is required, and experience with financial reporting is ideal.
- Exceptional coordination skills, with the ability to organise events such as roadshows at a national level.
- An adaptable nature: flexible, resilient and capable of managing competing priorities and changing deadlines within a fast-paced corporate environment.
- A friendly, down-to-earth disposition - you’ll be working closely with two personable leaders.
- Experience within a range of industries is attractive to us – exposure to the legal sector is not essential for success.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that we are currently not accepting candidates from Recruitment Agencies regarding this role.